Data Protection Principles of Rugby Electronics.
Rugby Electronics handles all personal data in accordance with the following principles:
- Personal data will be processed in a fair and lawful manner.
- Personal data will be collected, processed, and used only to the extent necessary to fulfil the business purposes of Rugby Electronics.
- Personal data will be accurate and kept up-to-date. Any error will be corrected as soon as possible after Rugby Electronics becomes aware of it.
- Personal data will be kept only for as long as is necessary for the legitimate purpose(s) of Rugby Electronics.
- Due consideration will be given to respecting the rights of data subjects.
- Appropriate technical and organizational measures will be taken to prevent unauthorized or unlawful disclosure of personal data. All computer-held personal data is maintained on password-protected computers to which only authorized users hold passwords.
- Personal data will not be transferred to any other business.